What is the BIC?
Staffordshire BIC is part of a European network of over 160 organisations which assist businesses and individuals to evaluate and develop inventions, innovations and technology related issues.
Who can the BIC help?
- Small and medium sized businesses
- By providing advice on new product and new business ideas
- Through the provision of seminars and workshops to encourage innovation and New Product Development
- By sourcing UK and European grants for funding and innovation
- Through the provision of incubation workspace and grow on accommodation combined with 0n-site business facilities, advice and support.
What does it cost?
Staffordshire BIC is supported by local sponsors, the European Regional Development Fund, UK Business Incubation, Staffordshire County Council and various other national and local funding organisations. This means that much ofthe work carried out is free of charge. However, for detailed work carried out on your behalf, charges would be agreed in advance, and calculated on a cost recovery basis.
# One Hour of BIC advisor time is equivalent to £100 | €109.21 (Please note there is no charge to clients).
# Half day workshop is equivalent to £175 | €191.12 (Please note there is no charge to clients).
# Full day workshop is equivalent to £350 | €382.24 (Please note there is no charge to clients).
Staffs BIC Policies