The Staffordshire and Black Country Business Innovation Centre (the BIC) is a public/private sector partnership helping individuals and businesses realise the commercial potential of innovative or technology based ideas. The BIC is part of a European Network of over 150 similar organisations.
IT Support Graduate
This is a Part time post – fixed term to 02.09.2016 Part funded by ERDF
The closing date for applications is 10 June 2016.
Interviews will be held w/c 15 June 2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of a bespoke online database system for the SBIIS 3 Project to store / edit client / projects details with the ability to create various reports / outputs.
- MySQL / PHP 7 / Bootstrap as the development platform for the system with end to end encrytion
- Maintain information on the BIC systems and build up good working relationships with BIC staff
- To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are complied within areas under control.
- Carry out any other work as is deemed reasonable and necessary, or as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
Any Questions please call Sally Thompson (HR Manager) 01782 333798
Studio 10 Sutherland Institute
Lightwood Road, Longton
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire